Thrift and consignment shops have a lot of benefits that extend far beyond that once or twice-yearly opportunistic trip to the local Goodwill. Plenty of online shoppers are interested in purchasing vintage clothes or unique décor items that a savvy buyer has sourced from a thrift shop.
- You may discover designer products at a fraction of the price.
- You’ll develop a unique wardrobe.
- Thrift shops have a constantly changing selection.
- Thrift shopping is environmentally friendly.
- Your purchases may go towards a charity.
- You can find unique gifts.
- Thrift stores let you explore diverse styles.
There’s nothing quite as satisfying as finding the perfect vintage piece that’s unique to your personal style. Unfortunately, many thrift stores are currently closed. So, if you’re looking to get your thrift on from the safety of your own home, look no further. Below are our favorite online thrift stores! PS, if you love selling your clothes as much as I do, check out Flyp. It’s a super simple app where you can have a Pro Seller do all of the hard selling work for you.
High End and Vintage Clothing
Urban Outfitters (Urban Renewal)
Luxury Garage Sale
Everyday Second Hand and Outdoor Clothing
Patagonia Worn Wear