The new volume mom jeans with a sustainable twist. Upcycled from leftover fabric, the California jeans are the signature everyday denim pants that are kinder to the Earth and are certainly comfortable on you.
- High rise
- Ankle length
- Rounded tapered leg
- OEKO-TEX® certified materials
- Inverted pleat detail on the front side
- Zip fly
- 4-pocket styling
- Belt loops
- Relaxed crotch
- Embroidered logo on back patch pockets
- The Alto & Celeste color is designed from leftover fabrics
- The Sky color is designed from leftover fabrics and recycled plastic bottles
- Alto color denim is upcycled from leftover fabrics: 97.5% cotton; 2.5% elastane
- Celeste color denim is upcycled from leftover fabrics: 98% cotton; 2% elastane
- Sky color denim is upcycled from leftover fabrics: 80% cotton; 18% REPREVE polyester (from recycled plastic bottles); 2% elastane
- OEKO-TEX® certified fabric & dye
- OEKO-TEX® certified zinc alloy (nickel free) hardware accessories and trims
- Produced in Mauritius
Machine wash at 30ºC. Do not bleach. Avoid spin dry. Set at 150ºC max for ironing. Do not dry clean.
Color & Image Disclaimer
Although we try our best to maintain the integrity of the product's true dye and color as seen on our images, please note that the lighting may cause a minor difference with the actual color.
Baby wears size XS (Height 170 cm, Bust 78 cm, Waist 60 cm, Hip 78 cm)