Music is a powerful tool that can evoke a wide range of emotions, from joy and excitement to sadness and anger. It can also be used to create a sense of relaxation and peace, which is especially important during the busy holiday season.
If you're looking for a way to relax and unwind this fall, here is a playlist of 30 songs that will help you get in the holiday spirit and live a more sustainable lifestyle:
Relaxing and Self-Care
- "Golden" by Harry Styles
- "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers
- "Riptide" by Vance Joy
- "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver
- "Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood
- "The Night We Met" by Lord Huron
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
- "When I'm Alone" by FINNEAS
- "Yellow" by Coldplay
- "Your Song" by Elton John
- "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey
- "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Darlene Love
- "Do They Know It's Christmas?" by Band Aid
- "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Frank Sinatra
- "I'll Be Home for Christmas" by Bing Crosby
- "Jingle Bells" by Michael Bublé
- "Last Christmas" by Wham!
- "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!" by Dean Martin
- "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee
- "Silent Night" by Josh Groban
- "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby
- "Revolution" by John Lennon
- "Imagine" by John Lennon
- "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
- "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson
- "Heal the World" by Michael Jackson
- "The Sound of Silence" by Simon & Garfunkel
- "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by Simon & Garfunkel
- "We Are the World" by USA for Africa
- "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis
- "What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye
- "Let It Be" by The Beatles
Music Makes Me Feel Relaxed and in the Humble Mood
Listening to music is a great way to relax and de-stress after a long day. It can help to take your mind off of your worries and focus on the present moment. Music can also evoke feelings of nostalgia and happiness, which can be especially beneficial during the holiday season.
When I'm feeling overwhelmed, I often turn to music to help me calm down and center myself. I find that listening to slow, relaxing songs helps to soothe my mind and body. I also enjoy listening to upbeat, festive music during the holidays to put me in a good mood.
Impact of Listening to Music on My Mood
Listening to music has a positive impact on my mood in a number of ways. It helps me to relax and de-stress, reduce anxiety, and boost my overall mood. Music can also help me to connect with my emotions and express myself in a creative way.
I find that listening to music can also help me to focus and be more productive. When I'm working on a project or studying, I often listen to instrumental music or music with a slow tempo. This helps me to block out distractions and stay focused on my task.
Benefits of Listening to Music
There are many benefits to listening to music, both physical and mental. Here are just a few:
- Reduces stress and anxiety: Listening to music can help to reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol. It can also help to improve mood and reduce symptoms of anxiety.
- Improves sleep quality: Listening to calming music before bed can help to improve sleep quality and duration.
- Boosts cognitive function: Listening to music can help to improve memory, attention, and creativity.
- Reduces pain: Listening to music can help to reduce pain perception and improve quality of life in people with chronic pain.
- Improves mood and emotional well-being: Listening to music can help to improve mood, reduce negative emotions, and increase feelings of happiness and well-being.
Music is a powerful tool that can be used to improve our physical and mental health, reduce stress, and boost our mood. No matter how you choose to use it, this playlist is sure to help you relax, de-stress, and enjoy the fall season.